rDEX on StaFi Chain
This guide takes rFIS/FIS pair as an example to demonstrate how to add liquidity, remove liquidity and swap between rToken and FIS for rToken/FIS pairs on rDEX.
The rTokens should be StaFi chain native. If not, please swap rTokens into the right form with StaFi rBridge.
Please follow those guides to stake PoS tokens and get corresponding rTokens.
2) Select rFIS/FIS trading pair to add liquidity in the "Liquidity" page.
3) Input the amount of rFIS and FIS, then click “Supply”.
4) After confirming the transaction, the total liquidity that you have provided is shown below.
1) Slide the progress bar to select the liquidity ratio and the ratio of rFIS and FIS to be removed, and the amount of rFIS and FIS is displayed below.
2) After confirming the transaction information, the corresponding amount of rFIS and FIS is sent to the current FIS account, you can view the transaction in the notification bar.
1) Select the token to be swapped in the “Swap” page. rDEX supports mutual swapping between rFIS and FIS. Here we select rFIS to demonstrate the operation process of Swap in this guide.
Enter the amount of rFIS to be swapped, and rDEX will calculate the amount of FIS based on the real time exchange rate of rFIS and FIS.
Click the setting to modify the slippage tolerance.
2) After confirming the transaction information, the corresponding amount of FIS is sent to the current FIS account, you can view the transaction in the notification bar.